The last bit of our trip was down the west coast from Portland to San Francisco. We were not in the best mood and the first three days, after we left Portland behind, I started to cry randomly, since the shock of being robbed was still there. So yeah… the coast is nice, as you can see on these photos. But… you know, we couldn’t enjoy it that much. But we did, ok maybe more the boy did, enjoy driving on the beach and relaxing in the car. Gladly the car was long enough to sleep in, since our tent was broken. 😉 We tried lots of different local beer – damn this Pelican Cream Ale is gooooood – and even saw some whales! And a bear as well! Sadly the only one and just from behind, he was running away. But still yeahhhh! 😉 We skipped the coast at some parts to drive into the Redwoods Forests – so breathtaking! These trees are sooooo huge!
Places we visited and are totally worth a stop:
• Pacific City – home of the Pelican Cream Ale and super “Instafamous”
• Newport – such a cute little city with amazing food, yummy fish & chips!
• Florence – crazy landscape with huge san dunes
• Bandon – beautiful beach with rocks
• Westport – looks a bit like Canon Beach, if you missed that one…