I’m not quite sure where the Margaret River Area starts and ends, but for this post it starts around Gracetown and ends around Hamelin Bay. At least this is where we spent most of our time in Western Australia. I could also call this post – Along Cave Road – take what you want! But let’s start with Gracetown! We stayed there on the Campground and saw the first kangoros up close! That was a really nice thing, plus the beach in Gracetown was the child friendliest one, since there was a sun protected area. We didn’t know, that this is also one of the sharkiest areas around Australia… 😉 There are so many nice beaches for surfing and the man had a lot of fun! So here are some lists & tips, if you’re planning to stay in this area:
Where to sleep in the Margaret River Area
• Garacetown Caravan Park – super nice & lot of animals to see!
• Contos Forest Campground – this is what I like most!
• Prevely Camping Site – you’ll meet a lot of nice people in the campers kitchen
What to do IN THE MARGARET RIVER AREA
• Visit one of the caves along Cave Road!
• If you’re into surfing, this is your area… Gas Bay,
• Go for a haircut in Margs at the “The Barber Shop”
• Go to the boat ramp in Hamelin Bay, to swim with the Mantas!
If you wanna know, what we’re wearing – here’s the answer!
HERS – Shirt: Fjällräven Kanken* | Black Sandals: Teva Terra-Float 2 Knit*
Pink Hoodie: asos | White Shirt: prAna* |
Green Pants: prAna Avril* | Black/White Bikini: Protest*
HIS – Button Down Shirt: prAna* | Green T-Shirt: prAna* | dark red Pants: prAna*
Zip-Hoodie: Protest* | Grey Shirt: ArmedAngels*
BABY – Beige & Grey Body: H&M | Crab-Pullover: Zara | Grey Leggings: Little Green Radicals
Bonnet: Selana via Lila Lämmchen
Hammock: Ticket to the Moon
All * PR samples – with a lot of love for those brands!