Black Milk galaxy leggings, Nikita Selekzion dress, photo: tarantik
Where do you get your inspiration for the pattern from?
I mostly take inspiration from nature. For example, with the Moo Leggings, I was inspired by a cow. To me, the moo leggings capture the essence of what it means to be a cow.
• What is your favourite piece?
I don't think I have one....
• There a lot of hot girls out there wearing your leggings and swimsuits, how does this feel?
Superior to every other man on the planet.
• Who are your favourit fashion designers?
Me, McQueen, Decarnin, me, Pugh ... me.
• What are you doing, when you don´t sewing awesome leggings?
I love dancing. I can dance for hours sometimes.
• 5 things you can´t live without.
An immune system
My ultra powerful senses which tell when danger approaches
• Any fashion advice for a girl wearing blackmilk?
Wear awesome shoes with them.
• If someone wants you to design evening robe. How would it look like?
Like you were being attacked by a draped gorilla.
3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage... all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ....into 3 beautiful and hopefully compelling short films.....= a trip of a lifetime. move, eat, learn
Rick Mereki: Director, producer, additional camera and editing Tim White: DOP, producer, primary editing, sound Andrew Lees: Actor, mover, groover